Godiva is looking for an energetic online and social media coordinator.
Do you think you have the skills to drive forward and maintain a strong online presence for Godiva?
Would you love to be part of the lovely Godiva team?
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts, you will also assist maintaining the online shop. This is a part time position with the opportunity for increased hours.
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brands. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and sales.
This is a part time position starting at 10-12 hours weekly.
- Create and schedule content for sand run campaigns across social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest
- Engage with social media followers, replying to comments and messages
- Build organic social media following
- Design posts to sustain readers curiosity and create a buzz around products
- Source, take and edit images for use on social media
- Source, take and edit images for the website using Photoshop/Pixlemator
- Create graphics for use on social media and the website
- Create email marketing campaigns on Mailchimp
- Create press releases
- Maintain and edit the website content through e-commerce platform Shopify.
- Write blog posts
- Run social media ads
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective Customers like promotions and competitions.
- Measuring web traffic and reporting on SEO
- Knowledge of SEO and google Analytics
- Good communications skills and attention to detail.
Deadline 7th April
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and send a CV and a brief cover letter.